Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Kim McElroy's "Poseidon's Gift"

A pastel artist, living in the Pacific Northwest, Kim is an amazing spirit herself... so kind and gentle in nature.

Somewhere around 1995, I ran across this painting in the magazine, Equine Images. The moment I saw it, I began to cry. I felt, for the first time in my life, that I had found my "self" - or at least, another soul out there that understood me. It felt as though I was looking at a reflection of myself through the lines, movement and imagination of this artist...

Being an artist myself, I saw the artist in the painting... through the painting. She was my soul sister... and for the first time in my life... I didn't feel alone anymore.

http://www.spiritofhorse.com/poseidonsgift.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home